doodles, ideas, anything bright & dull

a repository of all the clutter in my mind

10.05.2005

Days to the inevitable_The count down is on! So I will turn 30 in two days. I'm actually excited because I'm having a birthday bash at McDonalds... it's a kiddie party for adults... hehehe... but at the same time it's making me nervous. It's a big number y'see... don't quite know how to handle it. I also don't know what's ahead... am I going to get wrinkles, get uglier, less fun? Haay... The good part though is that I cannot walk around asking myself "what did I do in 30 years?" because the last 30 years was certainly well spent! I mean, I learned a lot, helped my family, made a lot of friends, travelled, experienced deep sadness and joy, achieved considerable success at work... really have nothing to complain about... and I owe it a lot to the Maker (Jess)! He's been really good to me I believe, and I really appreciate it. With the first 30 years as my data point, the next 30 years is probably going to be great! Even better, I think! I just have to make sure that I make better decisions, and then leave the worrying up to Jess. Let him take control more... because he knows a lot better than I do! :) He's the Man!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

advanced happy bday!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello 'te Gi, Happy birthday! Next year ako na sad ang mag-trenta..I'm starting to exercise more right now because they said it all goes down when you hit the thirties...I don't know how true, but my goal is to get rid of my bil-bil or make it smaller at least before April comes, he,he,he...feliz compleanos!--Kate :)

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday ate gigi -- still my coolest cousin on earth ;) yeah you've kicked ass in your life. at least when you look back you can say: damn what a ride! tc keep in touch!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home