doodles, ideas, anything bright & dull

a repository of all the clutter in my mind

7.04.2005

Roddick. You have gotta love this guy. He really knows how to be second... something that I struggled in the past... Here's a few lines from a Post-Wimbledon Final report: "Roddick believes Federer is the measuring stick for all current players, so he doesn't decry his own achievement. "Yes, I'm proud, especially as I know what I put into it. I am not going to sit here and beat myself up about getting to the final and doing better than 126 other guys and losing to a guy that everybody here is debating whether he's the best of all time. I'm not going to ruin what I've accomplished just because he was better than me today." This I got to learn... to always put things in proper perspective... to always look at the big picture -- and not focus on the stain or dirt... to always remember to zoom out... Thank you Andy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home