doodles, ideas, anything bright & dull

a repository of all the clutter in my mind

8.02.2005

Busy. I like being busy. I really do. I feel very good when I'm busy, because I feel my worth. It's interesting really, because I complain about it too... "Oh I'm so busy right now, I don't know when this is going to end... blah, blah..." But the thing is, I don't like to do NOTHING! It kills me! It gives me a lot of time to torment myself with ridiculous thoughts of being worthless, and I really hate it! So I have come to the conclusion that the trick to living positively is to always be busy... whether doing work, pursuing personal projects, meeting friends or going on vacations. Busy is ghood lah!!! So the goal is really to always be busy! It is something to aim for, not something to avoid. So there you go! I'm busy... & hehehe :) I'm smiling...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's gewd (read it a la bruce almighty)

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home